Upcoming EventsAll Events
Making the most of short and precious lives
Our Vision: "All children who need us, can access us"
When life is short, two things become very important to families: the quality of life and making the most of every day…….
LauraLynn is Ireland’s only children’s hospice and all our services are provided free to families. LauraLynn can help by:
- Providing respite, transitional and crisis care for children with life-limiting conditions in a ‘Home from Home‘ environment
- Working closely with our health care colleagues in the hospitals and communities
- Providing End-of-Life care where necessary with on-going support fort the family following the death of their child
Children with life-limiting conditions journey with many partners. At LauraLynn, we recognise that working together is the very best way to achieve excellence in care for children.
- Our Care Team provides care, guidance and support for children and their families; parents will always remain the child’s primary care givers.
- Our Clinical Education and Research Team provide educational programmes on a range of issues to develop clinical skills and understanding to respond to the need of children, parents and professionals alike.
Let us keep you posted!See all news
Great news.. LAURALYNN is nominated in The Irish Healthcare Centre Awards 2014 for Outstanding Achievement! Pls VOTE NOW at the below link & ask your friends to do so too…
Calling all volunteers – we’re in urgent need of help for a number of upcoming summer events: Garden Party Family Fun Day, at Gardenworld Kilquade. Dunlop Goodyear Racing Festival, at…