- 2nd Jun - Flora Women's Mini Marathon
- 16th Sep - Enhancing Customer/Patient Care in the Healthcare context
Making the most of short and precious lives
Our Vision: "All children who need us, can access us"
When life is short, two things become very important to families: the quality of life and making the most of every day…….
LauraLynn is Ireland’s only children’s hospice and all our services are provided free to families. LauraLynn can help by:
- Providing respite, transitional and crisis care for children with life-limiting conditions in a ‘Home from Home‘ environment
- Working closely with our health care colleagues in the hospitals and communities
- Providing End-of-Life care where necessary with on-going support fort the family following the death of their child
Children with life-limiting conditions journey with many partners. At LauraLynn, we recognise that working together is the very best way to achieve excellence in care for children.
- Our Care Team provides care, guidance and support for children and their families; parents will always remain the child’s primary care givers.
- Our Clinical Education and Research Team provide educational programmes on a range of issues to develop clinical skills and understanding to respond to the need of children, parents and professionals alike.
Let us keep you posted!See all news
RTÉs Late Late Show are holding a celebrity Stars in your Eyes Special Friday night at 9.35pm Four celebrities; author Cathy Kelly, Senator Eamonn Coughlan, newscaster Eileen Whelan and TV…
On Saturday April 5th A Walk for Bereaved Fathers took place in the beautiful Glendalough. Our two hour ramble took us thourgh one of the most spiritual places in the…