Making the most of short and precious lives
Our Vision: "All children who need us, can access us"
When life is short, two things become very important to families: the quality of life and making the most of every day…….
LauraLynn is Ireland’s only children’s hospice and all our services are provided free to families. LauraLynn can help by:
- Providing respite, transitional and crisis care for children with life-limiting conditions in their family home through our LauraLynn@HOME programme or in LauraLynn House – a home away from home.
- Working closely with our health care colleagues in the hospitals and communities.
- Providing End-of-Life care where necessary with on-going support for the family following the death of their child.
Children with life-limiting conditions journey with many partners. At LauraLynn, we recognise that working together is the very best way to achieve excellence in care for children.
- Our Care Team provides care, guidance and support for children and their families; parents will always remain the child’s primary care givers.
- Our Clinical Education and Research Team provide educational programmes on a range of issues to develop clinical skills and understanding to respond to the need of children, parents and professionals alike.
Let us keep you posted!See all news
The Clinical Education & Research department are delighted to present this masterclass with Professor Philip Larkin entitled “Compassionate Care-Giving: A Story for Children’s Palliative Care”. It will take place on…
The Clinical Education and Research department have finalised our Clinical Education courses for 2015. For the full list see here.