Upcoming EventsAll Events
Making the most of short and precious lives
Our Vision: "All children who need us, can access us"
When life is short, two things become very important to families: the quality of life and making the most of every day…….
LauraLynn is Ireland’s only children’s hospice and all our services are provided free to families. LauraLynn can help by:
- Providing respite, transitional and crisis care for children with life-limiting conditions in their family home through our LauraLynn@HOME programme or in LauraLynn House – a home away from home.
- Working closely with our health care colleagues in the hospitals and communities.
- Providing End-of-Life care where necessary with on-going support for the family following the death of their child.
Children with life-limiting conditions journey with many partners. At LauraLynn, we recognise that working together is the very best way to achieve excellence in care for children.
- Our Care Team provides care, guidance and support for children and their families; parents will always remain the child’s primary care givers.
- Our Clinical Education and Research Team provide educational programmes on a range of issues to develop clinical skills and understanding to respond to the need of children, parents and professionals alike.
Let us keep you posted!See all news
Be a Hero for Children’s Hospice Week with TV3 and LauraLynn TV3 announce support of LauraLynn for Children Hospice Week 2015 Children’s Hospice Week, 11th – 15th May 2015 …
About LauraLynn Ireland’s Children’s Hospice: LauraLynn provides a family type atmosphere for children and promote the full participation of families and significant others in all aspects of the child’s life….