Upcoming EventsAll Events
Making the most of short and precious lives
Our Vision: "All children who need us, can access us"
When life is short, two things become very important to families: the quality of life and making the most of every day…….
LauraLynn is Ireland’s only children’s hospice and all our services are provided free to families. LauraLynn can help by:
- Providing respite, transitional and crisis care for children with life-limiting conditions in their family home through our LauraLynn@HOME programme or in LauraLynn House – a home away from home.
- Working closely with our health care colleagues in the hospitals and communities.
- Providing End-of-Life care where necessary with on-going support for the family following the death of their child.
Children with life-limiting conditions journey with many partners. At LauraLynn, we recognise that working together is the very best way to achieve excellence in care for children.
- Our Care Team provides care, guidance and support for children and their families; parents will always remain the child’s primary care givers.
- Our Clinical Education and Research Team provide educational programmes on a range of issues to develop clinical skills and understanding to respond to the need of children, parents and professionals alike.
Let us keep you posted!See all news
HUGE THANKS to the sponsors of the UCD Smurfit Fundraiser for LauraLynn – 7th/8th March – South King Street
Special thanks to the following sponsors for their wonderful support of the event: GardenPlay.ie www.gardenplay.ie “Ireland’s largest outdoor play website” Sanctuary Synthetics www.sanctuarysynthetics.ie Irish Party Supplies www.irishpartysupplies.ie …
25th February 2015: HUGE THANKS to everyone who has been #DressedByaChild so far – some spectacular outfits! You can get involved too by letting your little one style your wardrobe…