- 1st Dec - Christmas Jumper Day 2016
- 15th Dec - Carols by Candlelight for LauraLynn Children's Hospice
Making the most of short and precious lives
Our Vision: "All children who need us, can access us"
When life is short, two things become very important to families: the quality of life and making the most of every day…….
LauraLynn is Ireland’s only children’s hospice and all our services are provided free to families. LauraLynn can help by:
- Providing respite, transitional and crisis care for children with life-limiting conditions in their family home through our LauraLynn@HOME programme or in LauraLynn House – a home away from home.
- Working closely with our health care colleagues in the hospitals and communities.
- Providing End-of-Life care where necessary with on-going support for the family following the death of their child.
Children with life-limiting conditions journey with many partners. At LauraLynn, we recognise that working together is the very best way to achieve excellence in care for children.
- Our Care Team provides care, guidance and support for children and their families; parents will always remain the child’s primary care givers.
- Our Clinical Education and Research Team provide educational programmes on a range of issues to develop clinical skills and understanding to respond to the need of children, parents and professionals alike.
Let us keep you posted!See all news
Light-Up LauraLynn, our annual tree-lighting ceremony, took place on Sunday, 27 November. This special occasion was a wonderful celebration of life and Christmas with our families, our supporters and the local…
Our LauraLynn Superhero James had an amazing day at Santa’s arrival at Arnotts! Alongside his brother Alex, sister Mia, TV3’s Laura Woods and the Man in Red himself, he made his way…