- LauraLynn is committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website. We are aware that as a user of this website you care about the security and privacy of your information.
- In order to make a donation to LauraLynn or to register as a LauraLynn volunteer, you will be asked for information when you register with us. We will require, your name, email address and country of residence to register you on the website. In addition, when you make a donation on the website, we will also require your credit card number.
- The information received from you will only be disclosed to such third parties as may be necessary, in order to process your donation. By registering with us and by your use of the site and acceptance of the terms and conditions of use you hereby authorise us to convey this information to suitable third parties with philanthropic, charitable and socially progressive aims.
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us. Agents or contractors of LauraLynn who have access to information you give us in the course of providing services to us are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services which they are performing for us.
- We endeavour to ensure the highest level of security as regards your credit card details, during your use of this site by using Realex software and Realex Vault which encrypts information which you have inputted. You should note however, that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You accept that any information or message you send to the site may be intercepted or read by others. You hereby acknowledge and accept that we have no responsibility and shall accept no liability whatsoever for loss, injury or damage occasioned by the interception by third parties of your transmissions, or the disclosure of information including but not limited to credit card numbers by any party with whom you transact, nor do we offer any guarantees, warranties or indemnities as to the security or otherwise of any information which you give us.
- If you have given us information about yourself and would like copies of that information, or you would like us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information, or if you would like that information deleted from our records, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information about you on our files. We are entitled to charge you a fee for supplying you with copies of information which we hold.
- If you choose to visit this site and use this site, your visit and use and any dispute arising therefrom in respect of privacy, is subject to this Privacy Statement and our Terms and Conditions of use including the limitations and the exclusions expressed and included therein.
- This Privacy Statement will be the subject of change and will be updated on our website.
- When you subscribe to LauraLynn Mailing List, your email address is never shared with any third parties, and you can unsubscribe by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
- Visit www.dataprotection.ie for further information
- We may provide your data to a third party, including outside the European Economic Area, for data processing or analysis. With strict security procedures in place, we endeavour to protect your data at all times
- The IP address of the users webserver
- The top level domain name used (for example .ie, .com, .net, .biz)
- The previous website address from which the user reached us, including any search criteria used.
- Click screen data which shows the traffic of users around this website (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded).
- The type of web browser used by the website user.
LauraLynn will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate any technical details listed above with any individual.
LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Charity uses Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on your computer. Although these cookies are not essential to the core function of the website, they are useful in enabling the charity to raise more money through the website and assists us in making our Fundraising efforts more effective and efficient.
If you would like to prevent cookies from being set by this site, or any other, the following links will assist in that aim:
How to change your cookie settings in Internet Explorer
How to change your cookie settings in Google Chrome
Safari (OS X)
How to change your cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
How to change your cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
How to change your cookie settings in Android