VHI Women’s Mini Marathon 2017
LauraLynn mum Nikki has signed up for Team LauraLynn for the VHI Women’s Mini Marathon and we are asking YOU to do the same.
Nikki has found LauraLynn to be such an incredible support to her and her family that she wants to do whatever she can to help raise the funds needed to keep our special hospice doors open. Vital funds that will go directly to helping even more children like Emily and their families.
You can watch Nikki tell their story in this short video – Watch Here
Last year Team LauraLynn raised a massive €70,000 but this year we need to raise even more. We need your help to reach our target of €80,000.
Your fundraising pack will give you everything you need to get started! We’ll also host a pre and post event celebration in House on Leeson Street with refreshments, a bag drop and a Team LauraLynn warm up!
- Register with VHI Mini Marathon to get your race number
- Join Team LauraLynn by completing the form below!
- Set up your personalised online fundraising page with Everydayhero here
As a member of Team LauraLynn, you will receive:
- Access to our pre and post race event in House, Leeson Street, Dublin 2 – LOCATION HERE
- LauraLynn Running Vest or T-Shirt
- Sponsorship cards & Bank Giro to easily lodge your funds after the race
- Training & Fundraising Tips
Fundraise online with Everydayhero
- You can set up your page here today, add a photo of yourself & share your link on social media/email!
- Funds come straight to LauraLynn.
- Please email Liz on ways to boost your fundraising page by up to 46%: firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Date/Start Time: Bank Holiday Monday, 5 June at 2.00pm
Start Line: Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
Entries open: Wednesday 1 March
Fee to VHI Mini Marathon: €20.00