We provide residential and respite care for a small number of children and young people with disabilities in Willow View, Holly Oak and Hazel House. Our care is is based on HIQA’s 9 Key Principles which guide us on how best to provide a safe and effective care to children and young people with disabilities.
How does our Residential Care support children and young people?
Our residential care programme supports children and young people in a variety of ways including:
- A child/young person approach to care
- Care and Support that promotes individuality
- Safety and Protection
- A care programme that listens and promotes equal rights
- Enabling health and development
- Promoting and encouraging friendship and social activities
While we no longer accept admissions to our residential care programme we are committed to supporting our resident young people in a person-centred environment.