BE A HERO and raise awareness and funds for LauraLynn!
Would you like a really easy way to help sick children while having great fun? LauraLynn Children’s Hospice Week, in partnership with TV3, takes place from 22nd to the 28th May 2017. We are asking you to be a superhero for a day for LauraLynn! Come to creche or school in superhero fancy dress for one day during Children’s Hospice Week and make a donation to LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Hospice. It’s that simple!
At LauraLynn, we come across superheroes everyday: the nurses and volunteers that support our special children; the families that keep finding the strength to fight and care for their children; and of course our brave children themselves for whom every day is a battle.
Why should you get involved?
- It will help children understand the importance of giving back to their community.
- It’s fun and simple!
- Children will love the opportunity to dress up as their favourite Superhero! And they can get another outing from that Halloween Costume!
- LauraLynn Superhero Day will be featured on TV3 throughout the day on Friday 26 May. TV3 would love to include your photos! Simply end pictures of your superheroes all dressed up to email@example.com by 8pm on Wednesday, 24 May.
- Select your superhero fancy dress day during Children’s Hospice Week (22 – 28 May 2017).
- Complete and return the Registration Form.
- We will send you your LauraLynn SuperHero Day pack with everything you need!
- Return your funds by 20 June to be in with a chance of winning a prize!
No matter how large or small your donation, every cent counts and is very much appreciated by all the LauraLynn superheroes and families. By taking part you will be making a real difference to the lives of very sick children in Ireland.
We thank you for your ‘super’ efforts!
For more information, email Liz on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 289 3151