7 min Video demonstrates step by step on how supereasy it is to make your Will online.
LauraLynn Ireland’s Children’s Hospice has partnered with www.lawonline.ie to offer you a free online Will-writing service. This is an award winning service enabling people to draft their own legal documents online.
Even better, having made your Will, you can also have the reassurance of having it reviewed by one of LawOnline’s solicitors at an additional fee of €100, or just €35 for amending your existing Will.
How it Works
- Contact Pauline in our office on 01 2893151 or E: email@example.com
- She will send you a Legacy Pack, which includes your voucher code and some useful tips and information.
- Visit www.lawonline.ie and click on ‘Personal’ on the Home page or select the list below, the relevant Will Option link for you.
- Choose on either a. Making a Will or b. Amending a Will
- Select if it is a. FREE digital option or b. Will with Solictor Review.
- You will be taken step by step through drafting your document by answering a series of questions. Simultaneously, you will be able to view the text of your Will being created in the adjacent panel of your screen.
- You can save it at any time and log back in to complete later.
- Once completed, you will be prompted to pay at check out. Enter your voucher code to avail of the Free Will-making Service.
- You can also select an option to have it reviewed by LawOnLine’s solicitor. This additional fee ranges from €35 – €100 depending on the type of Will document you are drafting.
*You don’t have to include a charity in your Will, but should you choose to do so, remember it will be completely free of inheritance tax.
Various Will Options
These are the various links to information and the various options of Wills which you can make:
- Comprehensive Will for a married person or civil partner
- Comprehensive Will for an unmarried person
- Mutual Will for married couples or civil partners
- Mirror Will for married couples or civil partners
- Letter of wishes
Amending a Will
- Codicil making a gift to an Irish charity – i.e amending your Will to include a gift to a charity
- Codicil making an additional gift to an existing beneficiary
* Please note €100 is the fee for having a new Will reviewed, however other legal documents range from €35 – €100 for a review.
Useful Resources & How-to Tools
Here are some direct links to help guides to information on making your Will.