Clinical Nurse Specialist
We are seeking a CNSp in Children’s Palliative Care to join our hospice team.The CNS will have the expertise, specialist knowledge and leadership skills to develop standards of care that benefit the child. The CNS will embrace the 5 core concepts of the clinical nurse specialist role to ensure the provision of high quality holistic care for the children in need of the service. This is a full-time (39 hours per week), permanent role, reporting to the Head of Care.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Hold current registration in the Children’s Division of the Register of Nurses held by the NMBI.
- Have a accquired a post registration level 8 major award (NFQ) qualification or equivalent in Palliative Care.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post registration experience and clinical expertise in Children’s Nursing.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working with children with life limiting conditions/palliative care needs.
- Nurse prescribing
- Teaching and assessing
- Management experience
- Experience in palliative care in an acute setting
- Involvement in research and practice development
- Leading innovation and service development
How to Apply
For a full job description and person specification contact our HR department, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries please contact Bevan Ritchie, Head of Care on 01 2893151 or E: BRitchie@lauralynn.ie
Upload your CV and cover letter here or e-mail to email@example.com
Closing date: 5pm, Monday 8th May 2017.