Head of Individual Giving
As part of a new Fundraising Strategy, we now wish to hire a Head of Individual Giving to join our dynamic Fundraising Team. The Head of Individual Giving’s key role will be to develop and roll out a new Donor Development and Retention Programme for LauraLynn. The successful candidate will be expected to develop and manage annual plans to achieve income, expenditure and other KPI’s, ensuring excellent donor care and management. This is a new role within LauraLynn, and there will be scope to shape the role accordingly.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the charity sector in a Donor Development role, 2 years at management level.
- Third level qualification in business, marketing or related.
- Experience in delivering Individual Giving campaigns from start to finish, ideally including Face-to-Face and Direct Mail.
- Proven track record in Donor Recruitment.
- Strong analytical skills and experience of working with CRM fundraising software.
- Good knowledge of Data Protection, Face2Face Fundraising, Legacy Fundraising, In-Memory Giving.
- Experience of managing direct marketing programmes.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience managing the creative approval process and reviewing copy and artwork for marketing initiatives.
- A genuine interest and passion for LauraLynn as well as excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Innovative outlook and ability to work on own initiative as well as within a team.
- Enthusiastic and flexible working attitude to work weekends and evenings if required.
- Full driver’s license.
How to Apply
For a full job description and person specification contact our HR department, E: email@example.com
Informal enquiries please contact Sarah Meagher, Head of Fundraising on 01 2893151 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply e-mail a Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications 5pm, 31st May 2017