STAFF NURSES for Adult Disability Services
Reporting To: CNM1
Hours of Work: Full-Time or Job Sharing
Salary Scale: €28,483– €44,800 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently seeking applicants from talented and dynamic Staff Nurses to provide high quality care within our Adult Disability Services at LauraLynn. This role will be responsible for supporting service users with profound disabilities and complex medical and healthcare needs.
- Flexible contract types (job sharing and full-time contracts available)
- Flexible hours and rosters
- Support for professional development and opportunities for progression
- Modern and growing range of services
- Pension and sick pay scheme
- Free parking and subsidised meals
- Registered with The Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- Applicants will ideally have an RNID qualification. RGN’s with experience of the disability sector are also welcome to apply.
- Applicants must have at least one years’ experience of working as a Staff Nurse within the area of intellectual disability.
- Good understanding of intellectual disability & HIQA regulations
- Experience of displaying a high level of professionalism in working with families
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work as part of a team
For a full job description and person specification contact our HR Department: E:HR@lauralynn.ie
Informal enquiries please contact Anne-Marie Carroll (Director of Nursing), Lisa Murphy (CNM1) or Ciara Morrin (CNM1) on 01 2893151
Upload a Cover Letter and CV here or e-mail to HR@lauralynn.ie
Closing Date: 5pm, 7th August 2017.