LauraLynn are Recruiting!
Join our caring team so we can help more children – DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 3RD MAY!
LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Hospice cares for children with life limiting conditions and their families. We look after children (birth to 18 years) by providing transitional care, home support, respite, crisis and end-of-life care.
Our team is dedicated to the highest standards of care for children. To fulfill our vision and strategy that all children who need us can access us – we now wish to grow our team by recruiting for:
SENIOR CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST
An opportunity exists for a Senior Clinical Psychologist to join a multidisciplinary environment. The clinical psychologist is accountable and responsible for the leadership, provision and development of the psychology department.
Applicants for the position must meet the following criteria:
• All applicants must meet the requirements of the Psychological Society of Ireland and meet the guidelines for employment as a Clinical Psychologist in the Irish Health Service.
• Hold a recognised university degree in which psychology was taken as a major subject
• Have a recognised post graduate qualification in Clinical Psychology
• Experience of/with people with additional and/or complex needs
• Five years post-graduation experience.
For further details on the above position please contact Shirley Devitt, Clinical Services Manager, LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Hospice, Children’s Sunshine Home, Leopardstown Road, Foxrock, Dublin 18, Telephone: 01 289 3151, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be received by the Human Resource Department by 3rd May
LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Hospice is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
www.facebook.com/lauralynnchildrenshospice https://twitter.com//LauraLynn House< Back to News