Supporting LauraLynn this Christmas
There are many ways your company can support the work of LauraLynn this Christmas, here are just a few suggestions below but feel free to add to the list!
- Use our Christmas cards to send to your clients – we can have them overprinted with your individual message
- Our E-card is a perfect way to email all your clients to say you’ve made a donation to us instead
- Sell our Christmas cards in-house
Set up a stall in your office – in the lobby or the canteen
- Have your staff run a LauraLynn “shop” for a day
- All our lovely merchandise is available for you to sell – teddy bears, cards, wrapping paper, Christmas decorations
Give a gift to your staff
- Give a gift of difference this year to your staff – what about adding a Christmas decoration and some wrapping paper from LauraLynn to your staff’s annual Christmas gift?
Christmas party ask
- Have a raffle or a fundraiser at your Christmas party. Some ideas from other businesses include having a silent auction – leave some blank envelopes on the table, raffle off some gifts received by the company for a good cause.
Christmas jumper day
- Get in the festive spirit with a Christmas jumper day and ask all staff to make a donation to LauraLynn
- Pick a fun day to wear your jumper – the day of the Toy Show, last day of November, or December 8th to mark the official start of Christmas!
Sing for LauraLynn
- We love to sing here and we love to get others to sing along too! If you have a choir, great, if not, here’s your chance to create one and get into the spirit of the season with some jolly Christmas carols!