What are cookies?
- The IP address of the users webserver
- The top level domain name used (for example .i.e., .com, .net, .biz)
- The previous website address from which the user reached us, including any search criteria used.
- Click screen data which shows the traffic of users around this website (for example pages accessed and documents downloaded).
- The type of web browser used by the website user.
LauraLynn will make no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate any technical details listed above with any individual.
LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Charity uses Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on your computer. Although these cookies are not essential to the core function of the website, they are useful in enabling the charity to raise more money through the website and assists us in making our Fundraising efforts more effective and efficient.
If you would like to prevent cookies from being set by this site, or any other, the following links will assist in that aim:
How to change your cookie settings in Internet Explorer
How to change your cookie settings in Google Chrome
Safari (OS X)
How to change your cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
How to change your cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
How to change your cookie settings in Android