Caring for a Child at End of Life
LauraLynn Ireland’s Children’s Hospice
To provide participants with an overview of relevant aspects of care for children with life limiting conditions, and their families, during the end of life phase.
Suitable For: All Healthcare Professionals caring for children at end of life.
At the end of this programme, the participants should be able to:
1. Define End of Life care for children with life limiting conditions.
2. Identify the needs of children and their families in end of life care.
3. Enable understanding around current service provision of end of life care for children in Ireland.
4. Discuss the nursing requirements for a child at the end of life.
5. Gain an understanding of the environmental /practical issues during this unique time.
6. Discuss the implications for practice: what facilitates or impedes effective interdisciplinary care for dying children and their families.
To book a place or find out further information: E:email@example.com