Caring for Children with a Life Limiting Condition in the Community
LauraLynn Ireland’s Children’s Hospice
Suitable For: All Healthcare Professionals caring for children with life limiting conditions in the community setting.
To provide a basic exploration of the key issues for those caring for children with life limiting conditions in the community setting.
On completion of this course the learner will be able to:
• Appreciate the importance of good communication with families within the child’s own home
• Understand the role of the community palliative care home team
• Be knowledgeable about the respite needs of children with life limiting conditions and their families
• Be aware of the services for children with palliative care needs at end of life in the home setting
• Discuss the relevance of and importance of ensuring professionalism, boundaries and respect when providing care in the community.
To book a place or find out further information: E:firstname.lastname@example.org
All our training courses are NMBI approved