Children’s Hospice Week
Raising awareness for children with life-limiting conditions
Children’s Hospice Week focuses on the incredible little heroes, those children with a life limiting condition and their families, cared for by the LauraLynn team. You can help provide high quality transitional care, home support, respite, crisis and end-of-life care, and allow parents to be ‘Mums & Dads’ rather than full-time carers.
BE A HERO for LauraLynn:
- Be A Hero Day – Children (or adults!) can dress up a favourite Superhero for the day
- Text 50300 SUPERHERO to donate €4 – 100% of your donation goes to LauraLynn across most network operators. Some operators apply VAT which means that a min of €3.25 will go to LauraLynn. Service Provider: LIKECHARITY. Helpline: 0766805278
Our very own Superheroes Ray Foley, Elaine Crowley, Cassie Stokes, Alan Hughes and Tommy Martin are pitted against each-other in an epic inflatable obstacle course!
There’s stiff competition to see who can raise the most! Who are you rooting for?
- Text ALAN to 50300 to donate €4 to Team Ireland AM
- Text CASSIE to 50300 to donate €4 to Team Xposé
- Text RAY to 50300 to donate €4 to Team Seven O’Clock
- Text ELAINE to 50300 to donate €4 to Team Midday
- Text TOMMY to 50300 to donate €4 to Team Sat AM
Sometimes Real Heroes Live in the Hearts of Small Children Fighting Big Battles
“Our son Leo was given a place in LauraLynn for end of life care. It turned out that was really where Leo’s story began. The expertise and meticulous care of the staff helped our little boy emerge from a fog of constant pain and discomfort, and life threatening episodes, when too many times we thought we would lose him”
– John, Leo’s Dad.