Face-2-Face Fundraising – Say Hello!
LauraLynn needs to raise €4,300,000 this year!
We are reaching out to the community, with the help of our Face-2-Face Fundraising Team to find new supporters.
This week our team are calling door to door in the following areas:
|Week commencing||8th July, 2019|
And you will also see them outside the following stores
- SuperValu, Arklow
- Carlow Shopping Centre
- SuperValu, Dalkey
- SuperValu, Ballinteer
FAQ’s which will answer some of the questions you may have
Why is LauraLynn using Face-2-Face Fundraising?
- We need to raise €4.3 million this year to continue to provide hospice care at LauraLynn House and continue our LauraLynn@HOME programme. We also need to develop and grow and reach more families. To do this we need to increase our regular monthly donations so that we can plan in a more efficient way. Research has shown that Face-2-Face Fundraising is one of the best ways to reach more supporters as well as raising awareness about our work.
How can I be sure the person at my door is a legitimate fundraiser?
- LauraLynn Fundraisers will carry an ID badge with them at all times.
- They will be wearing branded LauraLynn jackets and will have copies of LauraLynn information leaflets to hand. They have been trained and have visited LauraLynn and will be able to tell you about the work of our hospice.
- If you are still concerned please feel free to contact us and put your mind at ease; T: 01 2893151 – ask for Pauline or any member of the Fundraising Team.
What time do our fundraisers work on our behalf?
- Face-2-Face Fundraisers work on our behalf between the hours of 9am to 9pm – Monday to Saturday.
How are monthly donations used?
Your donation will go towards providing hospice care FREE to families. This includes:
- Short breaks and end-of-life care in our hospice at Leopardstown, Dublin
- Nursing, therapies and end of life care in their home
- Psychological, spiritual and bereavement supports during their child’s illness and for as long as they need it, after the loss of their beloved child
- Music and play therapy.
Can I make a monetary donation at the door?
- Our fundraisers only ask for regular gifts via direct debit and are not authorised to accept one-off cash gifts. If you would like to make a once off donation, you can always do so by credit card on our website donate page, or simply give any member of our Fundraising Team a call on 01 2893151.
Are my personal details and banking details shared with a third party?
- Also, please be assured that when C3 are sharing data with LauraLynn, it is done securely and is encrypted so your details are 100% safe and secure.
Why does LauraLynn need to partner with an outside company to raise funds?
- We have chosen to work with C3 who successfully work with charities throughout Ireland. Partnering with them, we have the confidence that your information and our reputation will be protected. We would need to recruit and train many more staff to operate a round the year face-2-face fundraising campaign which would require hugely expensive amounts of resources and expertise. By partnering with a company like C3, we know it will be more cost effective and we will be drawing on their expertise gained over many years in many different countries.
Who should I contact if I want to cancel or amend the donation amount on my direct debit?
- You can contact Pauline or any member of our Fundraising Team directly on 01 289 3151 to cancel or amend the value of your monthly direct debit amount.
Thank you for your support and we welcome any feedback you may have – e: firstname.lastname@example.org