handmAid Craft Day | 2014
What’s This About?
handmAid is a craft day in aid of LauraLynn.
Three Crafty Ways To Help!
1. Take part in a class! There will be classes in different crafts going on all day.
2. Go shopping! The market stall table will have lots of lovely handmade items to buy, and craft supplies to stock up on.
3. Stitch n bitch! Come and sit in on a big stitch n bitch, buy some bake-sale cake, and drink some donated coffee.
PS we are looking for donations! If you could…
- bake something for the cake sale
- set free some of your stash for the market table
- donate something you’ve made yourself for the market table
- give us some scraps that we can use for teaching materials
… then please do! Email us and we can come & collect! Thanks so much!