Priorities in Symptom Management for Children with a Life Limiting Condition
LauraLynn Ireland’s Children’s Hospice
To explore the issues involved in symptom management in the care of a child with a life limiting condition.
Suitable For: All Healthcare Professionals working in palliative care setting.
On completion of this course the learner will be able to:
• Discuss why accurate symptom assessment is important in children’s palliative care
• Identify the common symptoms
• In relation to the child with a life limiting condition, discuss the implications and management of:
• Understand the importance of utilising a team approach when caring for children with life limiting conditions
• Identify the resources available for symptom assessment
To book a place or find out further information: