Ray’s Half Million Half Marathon
The Phoenix Park
Let’s Run, Walk or Crawl with Ray!
Join LauraLynn, Ray D’Arcy, Jenny Kelly & the Today FM team for a fantastic Half-Marathon on Good Friday and help raise €.5m for LauraLynn!
Download Map Half Marathon Route Map
Info for the Day!
- Race Start 10.00a.m
- Registration from 8.30a.m – Race Number and Running T-Shirt provided. Race is chipped.
- Public parking- ample parking – see Route Map – (allow approx 30 mins to walk to Registration/Start)
- Shuttle Bus – operating from Park Entrance Gate approx 100mtrs from Heuston Station(Stop 7078) to Registration Area from 7.30a.m. Bus will scrolls will display ‘Ray D’Arcy Show’.
- Race Route Map – download here
- Facilities – Bag Drop, Toilets, Waterstations etc located near start/finish – see Route Map
- Family Entertainment – Bouncy castles/Facepainting/picnic area
- Special Overnight Rates @ Louis Fitzgerald Hotel on 17th & 18th April
- Shower/Hydro Pool Facilities – Complimentary 1- 3pm kindly provided by Hilton Dublin Kilmainham – Book with Carmel Callaghan
- Got a question? Why not check out our – Marathon FAQs for Ray’s Event
- Sponsorship Cards to help fundraise or have other questions – E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising?– upload all funds to your PERSONAL mycharity page using debit/or other payment method
Road Closures on April 18th
- Chesterfield Avenue between Phoenix Monument and Mountjoy Roundabout closed 7am – 3pm
- Chesterfield Avenue between Pheonix Monument and Gough Roundabout closed 9.45 – 10.30an
- North Road closed 9.15 – 11.30am
- Ordinance Survey Road closed 9.15am – 2pm
- Acres Road closed 9.15am – 2.30pm
Gate Closures on April 18th
- Castleknock gate closed 9.15 – 11.30am
- Ashtown gate closed 9.15 – 11.30am
- Knockmaroon gate closed 9am – 2pm
- Cabra gate closed 9.15 – 11.00am
- Chapelizod gate no left turn 9.15am – 2pm
A huge thank you goes to Volkswagen Ireland who have kindly come on board to sponsor this event which guarantees any money raised goes directly to LauraLynn Children’s Hospice.
Best of Luck!
Register for the Event?
Registrations now closed with Athletics Ireland.
However, you would still like to take part, we can facilitate late registrations upto Thurs 4 pm by calling Sarah on 01 2893151. You will need to provide your details including that of your chosen payment method.