Triumphs Go East to West for LauraLynn
The Triumph Classic Owners Club (TCOC) are celebrating the club’s 30th anniversary with a fundraising car rally to cover the most Eastern and Western points of Ireland (900 miles!) during a 4 day weekend (23rd to 26th September 2016) to raise much needed funds for us.
40 Classic cars – age and model regardless
- Depart Dublin at 8.30am and head south west for Ireland’s most Western point – Dunquin, near Dingle Co. Kerry.
- These will be followed by a supporting Jeep and trailer trailer carrying luggage and spares to keep the weight off the rusty leaf springs!!
- Other car clubs along the way will collect for them and join in sections of the run along the route. Estimated travel time is 8 hours per day.
- They should arrive in Dunquin by sun down, stay the night and make the necessary repairs!
- Depart at 9.30am hosting a bucket collection and a mini car show at Eyre Sq., Co. Galway
- Staying at in Tuam that evening
- They will do the same again and travel North from Tuam stopping at the Giants Causeway
- Staying the night in the Coleraine
- On Monday the survivors journey back to Dublin via Portavogie, Ireland’s most Eastern point!
- Online: www.tcoc.ecwid.com to make a personal/corporate donation
- Cheque: Made out to The ‘Triumph Classic Owners Club’. Please mark ‘Laura Lynn’ on the reverse side of the cheque.
The individual car owners / drivers are funding their own expenses and giving their time free of charge. Each participating member of the TCOC is seeking to raise donations from private individuals as well as companies. Your company name / logo will go on all 40 of the classic car posters for a donation.
- The Triumph Classic Owners Club
- 43 Seaview Park, Shankill, Co Dublin, D18TV21
- 087 6686336