VHI Women’s Mini Marathon 2019
Entries are now open for the VHI Women’s Mini Marathon! The annual 10k charity road race is the biggest female event of its kind in the world and will take place on the bank holiday weekend of Sunday, June 2nd 2019.
Last year Team LauraLynn received incredible support from the women of Ireland but this year we’re raising the bar! We need your help in reaching our target of €60,000 to ensure we can continue to provide vital services to children with life limiting conditions across Ireland.
So grab your runners and walk, jog or run for LauraLynn!
Your fundraising pack will have everything you need to get started! We’ll also host a pre and post event celebration in House on Leeson Street with refreshments, a bag drop and a chance to meet more LauraLynn supporters!
Signing up is simple – take these three easy steps to help you join Team LauraLynn:
- Register with VHI Mini Marathon to get your race number
- Join Team LauraLynn by completing the form below!
- Set up your personalised online fundraising page with EverydayHero here or if you have a Facebook page why not set up a Facebook Fundraiser here
As a huge THANK YOU from us, you will receive:
- Access to our pre and post race event in House, Leeson Street, Dublin 2
- A LauraLynn running vest or T-shirt
- Sponsorship cards & bank giro to easily lodge your funds after the race
- Training & fundraising tips to keep you motivated
If you have any questions or would like some fundraising inspiration feel free to contact Cathy – firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to having you join us!