There is something so uniquely special about children helping children. Your creche, school, or college can really make a difference to the lives of children being cared for at LauraLynn, as well as being a very positive learning experience for all involved in school.
- Hold a Superhero Day during Children’s Hospice Week or any time of year!
- Christening/Communion/Confirmation – ask friends and family to give a donation instead of giving presents
- Birthdays – ask friends and family to give a donation instead of giving presents
- Teddy Bear Picnic – hold your own bake sale
- Rapunzel – Donate your long hair while raising funds for us!
- Recycle with Bosco – collect batteries at school/home!