Choose LauraLynn as your Charity!
There is something so uniquely special about children helping children. Your creche, school, or college can really make a difference to the lives of children being cared for at LauraLynn, as well as being a very positive learning experience for all involved in school.
How can you can help?
- Hold a Superhero Day during Children’s Hospice Week or any time of year!
- Hold a Coffee Morning or Butterfly Tea Party
- Hold a Bag2School Clothing Drive
- Collect old batteries and sent them to WEEE Ireland who make a donation to us!
- Annual talent or fashion show
- Choose LauraLynn for your CSPE project
- Ask your teachers if you can hold a themed or regular non-uniform day in return for donations
- Get into the festive spirit and hold a Christmas Jumper Day with your class
Turn it into a bigger project and get everyone involved through making posters and flyers, contacting local shops for prizes.
Raising awareness is equally as important as raising funds, why not show our short video to your class to share why fundraising is so important.
Any queries just call 01 2893151.