As a charity seeking donations from the public, LauraLynn aims to comply with the Statement of Guiding Principles of Fundraising as published by the ICTR.
Our pledge is to treat all our supporters with respect, honesty and openness. We commit to being accountable.
We commit that you, our supporters and prospective supporters will:
- Be informed of our mission, and of the way we intend to use donated resources.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on our governing board and that this board will exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- Be assured that all information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Be dealt with professionally by all individuals representing LauraLynn.
- Be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, LauraLynn employees or third party agents.
- Easily available complaints procedure.
- Have the opportunity for your name to be deleted from our mailing list.
- Be assured that your details will not be shared with third parties.
- Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to any questions you might have relating to fundraising activities and donations.
What to do if you have feedback
If you do have a comment about any aspect of our work, please contact LauraLynn in writing, by telephone or e-mail. Provide as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond, providing relevant contact details.
Thank you for your support.