Would you like to be part of the LauraLynn team? Your time and support will help us provide vital care to Ireland’s most vulnerable children and their families. Below are some ways to get involved.
Become a Registered Volunteer
Volunteers are a key members of TeamLauraLynn. We have a team of volunteers that help us to enhance the services provided here in LauraLynn. From working directly with our children and young adults to providing admin support or driving, volunteers are active in every department and work closely with our staff to provide the best possible service.
For more information, please click HERE
Become a Fundraiser
- Run an event in aid of LauraLynn and we will support you with tips and ideas
- Give a few hours of your time to help out at one of our many fundraising events
- Become a LauraLynn Charity Ambassador
- Provide administrative support in our fundraising office
- Register with us to be added to our database and be informed of upcoming fundraising events
For more information on becoming a fundraiser with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LauraLynn welcomes the opportunity to work with your company to develop volunteering opportunities that fit with your Corporate Social Responsibility activities. Giving the time, skills and creativity of your team can make a huge difference to LauraLynn.
Email email@example.com for more details.
You have to be over 18 to volunteer at LauraLynn. However, we know that young people want to help and your involvement can be facilitated by:
- Helping us by running an event in your school or club. You will be helping us to raise money to enable us to develop our services at our hospice. Check out our fundraising Tips & Ideas or our School Fundraising information.