Clinical Nurse Manager 2
Reporting To: Assistant Director of Nursing
Hours of Work: Full-Time, 39 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary Scale: €48,089- €56,852 (depending on experience) * in line with CNM2 – 1st October 2018 Health Sector Consolidated Pay Scales
The Clinical Nurse Manager 2 (CNM 2) has a pivotal role in co-ordination and management of activity and services within LauraLynn House. The main responsibilities are resource management, facilitating communication and professional / clinical leadership.
The CNM 2 will ensure the provision of high quality paediatric palliative nursing care to children with life limiting conditions and their families that is consistent with the mission, vision, values and strategic plan of LauraLynn Ireland’s Children’s Hospice.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Hold current Registration in the Children’s Division of the Register of Nurses held by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Degree in healthcare management or equivalent qualification or possession of a relevant healthcare clinical programme/ 3rd level qualification.
- Have a minimum of 5 years post registration experience and clinical expertise in Children’s Nursing.
- A minimum of 2 year’s managerial/leadership experience within the last 5 years in healthcare setting.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Evidence of leading or having a significant role in public service related area
- Experience in working at a senior level in multidisciplinary teams
- Evidence of supporting others to develop knowledge and skills.
How to Apply
For a full job description and person specification contact our HR department: email@example.com
Informal enquiries please contact Annette Hanlon, Assistant Director of Nursing, firstname.lastname@example.org, T: 01 2893151
To apply, e-mail your cv and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 12 noon 18th January 2019.