Staff Nurse for Children’s Disability Service (2 posts)
Reporting To: CNM1
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Full-Time
Salary Scale: €29,056- €45,701 (in line with 1st October 2018 Health Sector Consolidated Salary Scales)
We are currently seeking applicants from talented and dynamic Staff Nurses to provide high quality care within our Disability Services at LauraLynn. This role will be responsible for supporting service users with profound disabilities and complex medical and healthcare needs.
- Support for professional development and opportunities for progression
- Modern and growing range of services
- Pension and sick pay scheme
- Free parking and subsidised meals
- Employee Wellness and Employee Assistance (EAP) programme
- Cycle to work scheme and Health Services Credit Union
- VHI Health Insurance group scheme
- Registered with The Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- Applicants will ideally have an RNID qualification. RGN’s with relevant experience of the disability sector are also welcome to apply.
- Applicants must have at least one years’ experience of working as a Staff Nurse within the area of intellectual disability.
- Good understanding of intellectual disability & HIQA regulations
- Experience of displaying a high level of professionalism in working with families
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work as part of a team
For a full job description and person specification contact our HR Department: E:HR@lauralynn.ie
Informal enquiries please contact Anne-Marie Carroll (Director of Nursing) or Ciara Morrin (CNM1) on 01 2893151
To apply for the role, upload a Cover Letter and CV here or e-mail to HR@lauralynn.ie