STAFF NURSES for Hospice Services
NURSES do you want to see your skills, experience and compassion have a positive impact on children and their families?
Due to continuous expansion, we are currently seeking applicants from talented and dynamic Staff Nurses to provide high quality hospice care at LauraLynn House.
- Salary €28,768– €45,248 and will commensurate with experience
- Support for professional development
Qualifications and/or experience candidates must
- Registered or be eligible to register with The Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland as a RCN or RGN
- Be educated to degree (level 8 National Qualifications Authority of Ireland)
- Have at least 1 year post registration experience if RCN
- Have at least 2 years post registration with continuous experience in pediatrics if RGN
- Experience of working with children with life-limiting conditions
For a full job description and person specification contact our HR department, E:firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal enquiries please contact Anne-Marie Carroll (Director of Nursing) on 01 2893151 or e: ACarroll@lauralynn.ie
To apply e-mail your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is the 29th March ’19.