How do I get more information about a programme?
For further information about our programmes you can email a member of our education team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I book a place on a programme?
How do I pay for a programme?
All programmes must be paid for in advance of attendance.
- Payment may be made online –
- Allied Irish Bank
- Account No: 03220623 / SORT CODE: 93-35-70
- IBAN IE86 AIBK 9335 7003 2206 23
- Swift/Bic No. AIBKIE2D
- Cheque, postal order by post accompanied by copy of application form acknowledgment
- If you require an invoice, please advise at booking and receipts will be issued on the day of the course
What are the key details I need to know prior to arrival at the programme?
- Directions and Onsite Information here
- Car Parking Facilities – there are limited car parking facilities within the LauraLynn campus; free overflow parking is available at the Leopardstown Racecourse
- Catering Facilities – lunch will be provided for all full day courses within LauraLynn
How do I know if I have been accepted for a place on the programme?
On receipt of your application form and payment, a place will be allocated to you and you will be informed via email.
What happens to my fee if the programme is cancelled?
LauraLynn reserves the right to cancel programmes and will provide a full refund where this occurs. We endeavor to let participants know as soon as possible in advance, via email.
Can I get a refund if I am unable to attend?
If you are unable to attend the programme having paid the course fee, there will be a:
- Full refund if 28 days notice provided
- 50% refund if 10-28 days notice provided
- Less 10 days no refund can be provided
Will I get hand-outs?
Hand-outs will be emailed to all participants within 5 working days.
Are your programmes certified?
All our programmes have NMBI approval and you will be given a certificate of attendance on the day.
Can you run programmes off-site or at my place of work?
If you would like us to facilitate a programme at your organisation or at a venue near you, please contact email@example.com to discuss further.
I am interested in a programme but the date for it has passed, what can I do?
The Clinical Education & Research Dept. is responsive to need and should you have missed a programme or where the dates do not suit, please contact us and we will work to accommodate you at a later date.
I can’t find the programme I am interested in?
We welcome your feedback and suggestions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org