Our library is small in stature but big in ambition!
Established in February 2013, the library has already grown to become a collection of over 500 clinical resources. Its primary goal is to provide the resources and educational support needed by nurses, doctors, social workers and allied health professionals to carry out their roles. To achieve this we are building our collection to:
- Offer the reading lists of the vast range of courses that our staff attend
- Develop our resources in areas specific to children’s palliative care and intellectual disability
- Support on-going research at both organisational and national level.
We welcome donations of relevant books and/or journals in the areas of:
- children’s palliative care
- intellectual disability
- research methods
and have launched a Lend to the LauraLynn scheme where individuals can lend books to the library as a resource for others but the books can be returned at any time.
- Tuesday 9.15am – 4.15pm
- Wednesday 9.15am – 4.15pm
- Thursday 9.15am – 3.30pm
For further information about our library E: firstname.lastname@example.org