LauraLynn’s Hero Day
Would you like a really easy way to help sick children while having great fun? LauraLynn Children’s Hospice Week takes place between the 20th – 27th May this year.
We are asking you to ‘be a hero’ for a day for LauraLynn! Come to creche or school in hero fancy dress for one day during Children’s Hospice Week and make a donation to LauraLynn, Ireland’s Children’s Hospice. It’s that simple!
At LauraLynn, we come across superheroes everyday: the nurses and volunteers that support our special children; the families that keep finding the strength to fight and care for their children; and of course our brave children themselves for whom every day is a battle.
Why should you get involved?
- It will help children understand the importance of giving back to their community.
- It’s fun and simple!
- Use our Lesson Plan on the day
- Children will love the opportunity to dress up as their favourite hero! That Halloween Costume can get another outing.
- Select your superhero fancy dress up day or any time of year!
- Email Cathy on firstname.lastname@example.org to get your registration form.
- We will send you your LauraLynn’s Hero Day pack with everything you need!
No matter how large or small your donation, every cent counts and is very much appreciated by all the LauraLynn superheroes and families. By taking part you will be making a real difference to the lives of children with life limiting conditions across Ireland.
We thank you for your ‘super’ efforts!