Why Support Us?
- LauraLynn is Ireland’s only Children’s Hospice, providing care and support for children with life-limiting conditions and their families.
- There are approximately 3840 children living in Ireland with a life limiting condition, and of these children, about half of whom have palliative care needs.
- All our care is provided free of charge for families and we need to raise €4.2 million each year to keep our hospice doors open
- The range of family supports we offer includes: Symptom Management; Planned short hospice stays (respite); Unplanned hospice stays (emergency care); End of Life Care; Music & Play Therapy; Psychological & Bereavement support; Therapeutic Family Work; Social Worker and Chaplaincy.
Partner with LauraLynn
Our corporate partnerships are core to the sustainability of our services. Each partnership is hugely important to our team and we understand that every company is different.
We will work closely with you to develop and support your CSR goals; from helping to organise a one-off event to building a long-term partnership. Start a relationship with LauraLynn today and:
- Make a lasting difference
- Create team-building opportunities & enhance staff morale
- Build your brand
- Achieve your business & CSR goals
- Receive strong practical advice & support from LauraLynn every step of the way
T: 01 289 3151 E: CShiels@lauralynn.ie